Did you know that All Brands Appliance Repair was founded in 1971? That makes 2021 our 50th year of service. How wild is that?!
In celebration of our five decades as an appliance repair business, we wanted to pause, sit down, and share some of our thoughts with you about what we’ve learned and how we’ve managed to remain successful.
Ready to get started? Let’s dive in!
What We’ve Learned
Here are some pearls of wisdom we’ve picked up along the way:
- Treating customers with kindness and respect goes a long way.
- Being on time is one of the easiest ways to make a customer happy.
- Transparency about pricing and honesty about estimated turnaround times will always be valued by customers.
- Getting a job done quickly is not as important as getting it done right.
How We Remain Successful
These are just a few reasons we believe we’ve managed to maintain a successful presence in the Wilmington community:
- Our passion for solving problems and fixing appliances has not diminished. Customers can tell we love what we do, and that keeps them coming back.
- We still love helping our neighbors and community in their time of need. Folks know they can count on us.
- Our same-day service and efficient turnaround times are as popular as ever. People have busy schedules and appreciate it when we can fix their broken appliances without delay.
- We’ve made an ongoing effort to stay up to date with the latest technologies and innovations. This enables us to continue serving an evolving customer base.
So, thanks for sticking with All Brands Appliance Repair for these last 50 years. We promise never to rest on our laurels or to let the quality of our work slip even an inch. Here’s to the next 50!